Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites

Here's what I'm loving this fall. The J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe.  It is both practical and stylish, and I get compliments on it daily! I'm really into ankle boots right now, and these Michael Kors Leather Ankle Boots are so chic. Nail polish is a must for the fall, and I am loving this color, I'm Feeling Sashy, from the OPI Miss Universe Collection.  The C.Wonder Nylon Easy Tote is one of my staples this fall, because I use it for a book bag! (I also have it monogrammed). Gold jewelry is essential, no matter what outfit it's paired with, and this Banana Republic Knot Bracelet is simple, yet elegant.  Lastly, this girly Tulle Skirt from Loft is definitely on my wish list...so I can bring out my inner ballerina! 


Hope you enjoy these, and happy fall!


xx


Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment