Sunday, November 17, 2013

30 Days of Thanks...starting today

Okay. So I'm a little late starting the 30 Days of Thanks, but I am starting today! As I said before, I am going to post each day what I am thankful for, along with a picture.  Feel free to join me, and don't forget to use the hashtag, #30DaysofThanks!

Enjoy!

xx

Helen 


Day 1.  Today I am thankful for heat, and the comforts of food and coffee on this rainy day. 
Day 2.  I am thankful for the support of friends. 
Day 3.  I am thankful for the beauty of nature.
Day 4.  I am thankful for this warm weather during November (60 degrees!) 
Day 5. I am thankful for forgiveness. 
Day 6. I am thankful for the little breaks from school
Day 7. I am thankful for One Direction (yep, I said it)
Day 8. I am thankful for light workloads.
Day 9. I am thankful for my sorority
Day 10. I am thankful for second chances
Day 11. I am thankful for my family
Day 12. I am thankful for quiet time
Day 13. I am thankful for new beginnings 
Day 14. I am thankful for safety.
Day 15. I am thankful for sleep
Day 16. I am thankful for warmth
Day 17. I am thankful for my brother
Day 18. I am thankful for my education
Day 19. I am thankful for long talks with friends
Day 20. I am thankful for my health
Day 21. I am thankful for life.
Day 22. I am thankful for all of my sisters
Day 23. I am thankful for no more classes! 
Day 24. I am thankful for new friends. 
Day 25. I am thankful for the sun
Day 26. I am thankful for my suitemates.
Day 27. I am thankful for home
Day 28. I am thankful for my cousins
Day 29. I am thankful for books
Day 30. I am thankful for all the blessing God has given me.


1 comment:

  1. I love this concept!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete